Website Design in Ireland, Builders, Architecture, Products, Engineering, Trades, Professional or Business Websites in Ireland.
What does your website design needs.
A good website designer encompasses many different skills and disciplines to bring together a websites.
They are many areas of website design which include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including code and software, user experience designers and of course search engine optimization. What good can a website be if its not seen.
Website Designers may work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all at a cheaper price with better results i.e pinguis website design.
The term Website design is used to describe the design process, relating to the front-end or client side design, a website design also including writing mark up.
Web design and web engineering are closely related or even overlapping disciplines in the scope of web development.
Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability, if their role involves creating mark up then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines and modern website design standards.
Our Website/Package features:
- Content Management System where you can create/modify your content.
- One year free website hosting and domain name
- Professional sourced beautiful themes and templates
- Your company’s branding/logo
- Color scheme adapted to your company design needs
With fast, excellent looking and on a budget? You choose from a professional design and have it adapted to your needs. For this kind of sites we use only professional high quality themes/templates.
CMS Website Design starting at €300
No limit on page number and designer on hand a every stage
An excellent website design option that enables you to control the content of your website.
Graphic design is custom, limited.
WordPress based theme and has all functionality including:
- Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- Flexibility WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Publish with Ease If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Media Management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. We’ve even added a few image editing tools you can have fun with.
- Full Standards Compliance Every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C. This means that your website will work in today’s browser, while maintaining forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website is a beautiful thing, now and in the future.
- Easy Theme System WordPress comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste? Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
- Extend with Plugins WordPress comes packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
- Builtin Comments Your blog is your home, and comments provide a space for your friends and followers to engage with your content. WordPress’s comment tools give you everything you need to be a forum for discussion and to moderate that discussion.
- Search Engine Optimised WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
- Multilingual WordPress is available in more than 70 languages. If you or the person you’re building the website for would prefer to use WordPress in a language other than English.
- Easy Installation and Upgrades WordPress has always been easy to install and upgrade. If you’re happy using an FTP program, you can create a database, upload WordPress using FTP, and run the installer. Not familiar with FTP? Plenty of web hosts offer one-click WordPress installers that let you install WordPress with, well, just one click. All you need is a username and password.
- Importers Using blog or website software that you aren’t happy with? Running your blog on a hosted service that’s about to shut down? WordPress comes with importers for blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type, TypePad, Tumblr, and WordPress. If you’re ready to make the move, we’ve made it easy for you.
- Own Your Data Hosted services come and go. If you’ve ever used a service that disappeared, you know how traumatic that can be. If you’ve ever seen adverts appear on your website, you’ve probably been pretty annoyed. Using WordPress means no one has access to your content. Your own your data, all of it — your website, your content, your data.
- Freedom WordPress is licensed under the GPL which was created to protect your freedoms. You are free to use WordPress in any way you choose: install it, use it, modify it, distribute it
- Software freedom is the foundation that WordPress is built on.
- Community As the most popular open source CMS on the web, WordPress has a vibrant and supportive community. Ask a question on the support forums and get help from a volunteer.
- Contribute Yourself You too can be on WordPress. Help to build WordPress, answer questions on the support forums, write documentation, translate WordPress into your language.